If you’ve forgotten the password you use to sign in to your Tactick account, you can reset it easily at any time.
- Start by visiting app.tactick.com/signin.
- Below the sign-in form, click I forgot my info.
- On the next page, enter your email address. Make sure it's the one you used to sign up for Tactick.
- Now, click Send me my info.
- Check your email inbox for a new message from Tactick.
- In the password reset email, click Reset my password.
- Enter and confirm your new password and click Update my info.
Not receiving your password reset email
If you've followed the steps above and have yet to receive a password reset email from Tactick, first be sure to check all the tabs, folders, and spam filters in your inbox. Still not there? Drop us a line.
Note that you must be able to access the email address associated with your Tactick account to reset your password. Org Administrators can’t change or reset passwords for members of their team.
"Uh oh, the 'Reset My Password' link you used to open this page has expired"
For your security, password reset links are one-time-use. To get a new link, go to the I forgot my info page.
"Something is not right"
This message usually means one of two things:
- There's a mistake in your email address. It could be a typo, or the wrong email address. Double-check that it's the same email you used to sign up for your Tactick account.
- The email address you entered isn't associated with a Tactick account. We hate spam, so we won't send a password reset email to an email account that isn't associated with a Tactick account.