When you're ready to leave a Tactick organization, you can do this in the Manage Team section of the Routine screen when you're using Tactick on your desktop.
- To leave an organization, you'll need to use Tactick on a computer, not a mobile device.
- If you're the owner of the organization, you'll need to transfer org ownership before you can leave the organization.
How to leave an organization
Warning: Several things happen when you leave an organization: you lose all roles in the organization, any areas you own will be reassigned to the organization owner, and any routines and tasks you own will be changed to "Unassigned".
Leaving an organization cannot be undone. You can can rejoin the organization if you are invited by an Org Administrator, but you will not return with any of the roles you had before you left.
- Sign in to your Tactick account and select the Manage Team section of the Routines screen.
- With the Org Members view selected, locate the Org section at the top of the page.
- Click on the Leave Org button
- On the confirmation page, click Yes, leave it.
This change will take effect immediately.
If you want to return to this Tactick organization in the future, an Org Administrator will need to re-invite you.
For Org Owners
Every Tactick organization must have an active Org Owner. If you are the Org Owner of a Tactick organization, you will not be able to leave the organization unless you first transfer ownership of the organization. Alternatively, you may wish to delete your Tactick organization.
Deleting a Tactick organization
To delete an entire organization, rather than leave it, please follow the instructions in Deleting a Tactick organization instead. You must be the Org Owner to delete the organization.