Tactick for iOS keeps you in touch with your team while you're on the go. Access all your routines and tasks, and get push notifications for important activity. Tactick for iOS works with iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
Downloading the Tactick app
- Find Tactick in the App Store.
- Tap the Get button. If you’ve downloaded Tactick before, you’ll see a cloud with a down arrow to tap instead.
- To launch Tactick, press the Home button to get back to the Home screen. Swipe between screens till you see the Tactick app icon. Tap it to launch Tactick.
If you’re having trouble with Tactick for iOS, here are some things you can try:
- Restart the app. Double-press the Home button, find Tactick, then swipe the app preview up to close it. Press the home button again to return to the Home screen and open Tactick as usual.
- Turn off your device, then turn it on again.
If you’re still running into issues, check for more troubleshooting info below:
Having trouble connecting
If Tactick for iOS seems slow or unresponsive, it may be due to a poor network connection. It’s often worth double-checking your mobile connection or, if possible, connecting to WiFi.
Not receiving push notifications
Remember that how your notifications behave depends on your notification settings. See Mobile push notifications to learn more about notifications and how to adjust your settings.