Org Admins can change the organization name and goal via the Manage Team section of the Routines screen.
Note: to change the organization name and goal, you'll need to use Tactick on a computer, not a mobile device.
- Go to the Manage Team section of the Routines Screen.
- With the Org Members view selected, locate the Org section at the top of the page.
- Click on the current org name or goal.
- Edit the name or goal as needed.
- Press enter to save the new name or goal.
That's it! Your org name and goal will update immediately.