For messages you'd like to see ASAP, Tactick can send mobile push notifications to your iPhone and iPad.
Setting up Tactick push notifications
- Download and install the Tactick iOS app or the Tactick Android app.
- If you are asked whether Tactick can send you push notifications, choose OK.
- In the app, visit the Settings screen.
- Locate the Notification Preferences section.
- Decide the activity you'd like to receive push notifications for (based on your permissions).
In the Notification Preferences section, click on each of these sections to see a list of the activities you can turn notifications on / off:
For the notification types that you turn on, you'll be sent mobile notifications immediately, and you'll get emailed only for notifications that haven't been read within 15 minutes. If you have multiple unread notifications, they will be combined into one email.