The Routine Owner is the person responsible for the routine's overall performance.
Routines are sets of recurring tasks that fulfill a job, responsibility, or goal (e.g., financial reporting, marketing strategy, onboarding, etc.). For more details, see how Tactick is organized.
Note: To assign a routine in an organization you don't own, you need to have the proper permissions.
Assigning an routine
- Go the Design Work section of the Routines screen.
- Select the organization and area that the routine you want to assign is in.
- Click on the routine you want to assign.
- Click on the name (or profile picture) of the current routine owner. This will open the routine assignment popup.
- Click on the person you want to assign the routine to.
That's it! This change will take effect immediately and we'll notify the new routine owner.