The Area Owner is the person responsible for the area's overall performance.
Areas are the categories, departments, or drivers of an organization (like Product, Market, Money, and People in a small business). For more details, see how Tactick is organized.
Note: To assign an area in an organization you don't own, you need to have the proper permissions.
Assigning an area
- Go the Design Work section of the Routines screen.
- Select the organization the area you want to assign is in.
- Click on the name of the current area owner. This will open the area assignment popup.
- Click on the person you want to assign the area to.
- On the confirmation page, click Yes, make them the area owner.
That's it! This change will take effect immediately and we'll notify the new area owner.